Meanwhile, at Adobe Meanwhile, at Adobe

Awesome quality animation, as always from Zeurel! A little repetitive since you've voiced your complaints about Flash before, but, whatever it's your cartoon. The ass slamming bit got me laughing.

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

Was this done with flash?

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

A really touching video with equal music.

Edd has inspired me as well. After his death I decided to go through with the decision to study and learn animation like him once I'm done with my degree in illustration. God speed Edd, see you on the other side.

Yusuf responds:

Thanks.

Let's hope so.

The Brawl - Ep.3 The Brawl - Ep.3

You seriously need to make it so that you can use a button on the keyboard to block.

Feed Us Feed Us

It's all right...

The controls need some serious tuning though.

Super Pixelknight Super Pixelknight

Good game

It's a good game, a little repetitive. But my main complaint is that it would be nice if I didn't have to go all the way back to the title screen every time I died (maybe just the map?) and having to say 'No I don't want to submit my score' every time gets annoying.

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

Just incredibly moving. Although I was only a fan for a short time before you're death gonna miss you Edd.

Ivan Schpeckov Ivan Schpeckov

Awesome

I love the dynamic-ness of the illustration and the design of the hunter (no mercy in those eyes). Also would've loved to see what he does with the hammer.

Antwolf Soldier Concept Antwolf Soldier Concept

Sweet

I don't know where you get your ideas from, but i love them.