All 8 art Reviews

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

Just incredibly moving. Although I was only a fan for a short time before you're death gonna miss you Edd.

Ivan Schpeckov Ivan Schpeckov

Awesome

I love the dynamic-ness of the illustration and the design of the hunter (no mercy in those eyes). Also would've loved to see what he does with the hammer.

Antwolf Soldier Concept Antwolf Soldier Concept

Sweet

I don't know where you get your ideas from, but i love them.

FoohNceO FoohNceO

How do you spell awesome?

Two guys with guns taking on a possessed wood elf? I'm completely hooked on Khale. I've always enjoyed the fluid willowy movements of the characters (ex. the guy on the left) they really give them a natural feel that only fits with the theme of the series and the color really does justice with this as well.

Lugia Lugia

Honestly in the original Pokemon art i could never really see how Lugia could be a legendary bird (or whatever) as i always thought his wings looked too much like hands. This one however does it for me. It may not be a bird but there is no question that that sucker can FLY!

Larry - Night City Larry - Night City

Master...

You are true master of the moon/sky light glow. It never fails to take my breath away. Plus i love how the style of line drawing in combination with what looks like hatched shading gives Larry a dirtied appearance, the boy's been working hard.

Demongo Demongo

The Essence

YOU sir have captured purely epic essence of my favorite Samurai Jack villain.

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

Lovin' it!

Every animal has it's own unique style and for some reason the fact that you gave each creature it's own object/decoration makes it feel even more mythological. I guess as if they each had their own little role in world.