The Brawl - Ep.3 The Brawl - Ep.3

You seriously need to make it so that you can use a button on the keyboard to block.

Feed Us Feed Us

It's all right...

The controls need some serious tuning though.

Super Pixelknight Super Pixelknight

Good game

It's a good game, a little repetitive. But my main complaint is that it would be nice if I didn't have to go all the way back to the title screen every time I died (maybe just the map?) and having to say 'No I don't want to submit my score' every time gets annoying.

Armed with Wings 1 Armed with Wings 1

It's Fun

It's a fun game but there's too many problems getting in the way. The sliding's annoying and the boss at level six is ridiculous. There doesn't seem to be any strategy to beating him and seems mostly based on luck. At some points he advances slow enough to make it seem like have a chance but the attacks become unavoidable are what do you in. Then sometimes its the other way around.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Pretty good

Although i'm having a problem with the eye-tree. Even when i focus an eye on the chest it begins to fade away. Not sure if there's an order to it or what.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Jolly Good

Really fun game fully enjoyed it. Just one thing, might i suggest a guard move?

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Awesome

This game was nothing short of fun. I tell you there's nothing more satisfying than beating a gnome with the head of his fallen comrade.

Robin Hood - Twisted Tale Robin Hood - Twisted Tale

Wow

This is is probably one of my favorite Spot the Difference games yet. The difficulty level was very even and the comic book style really adds a lot more possible differences and keeps me more interested in the game. Plus i feel like there were more possible story choices than in previous games. Also I just loved the concept of Robin Hood getting his hands on a ray gun. Keep it up!

DifferenceGames responds:

Thanks for the great review! ;)